Return + Exchange Policy
What can be returned: Due to the nature of our business, we can only accept returns if the garments have been unworn and unwashed within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Please Note the Following Limitations:
- Special order / non-inventory items cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
- To have a return authorized you must contact Core Image Group within 15 days of receiving your order.
- If a return is then authorized you must have the items you wish to return post marked within 30 days of receiving your items
- Items that have been worn or washed cannot be accepted for exchange or return.
- Items that have been altered in any other way cannot be accepted for exchange or return (i.e. personalized names).
A refund will be given in exchange for goods that were damaged or misprinted prior to customer pickup. We cannot replace anything less than the minimum order due to the extensive setup involved in each job. Core Image Group is not responsible for anything that has been approved by the customer. Core Image Group is not responsible for improper size ordering or shrinkage due to the laundering of garments
To return a Core Image Group product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at email@example.com and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
What cannot be returned: No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of purchase. Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Returns for refund: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase with prior approval.
Returns for exchange or store credit: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase with prior approval.
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
Damaged Goods Policy: Any misprints, damaged goods, or goods left at our facility for 120 days or more will remain the property of Old Army Spirit Co. We reserve the right to donate or sell those products at a discount in order to recuperate any losses incurred. The customer will always be given the right of first refusal on these goods.
To return your items:
1. Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
2. Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Core Image Group - Returns
1700 George Bush Dr. East, Suite 200